Aviva Car Insurance
Let Aviva quote you happy! Competitive motor insurance cover from a trusted name with up to 70% no claims discount only at Aviva Car Insurance!
On June 1st 2009 Norwich Union changed its name to Aviva. Visit Aviva and let them quote you happy on Aviva Car Insurance. It's Aviva's policy to always offer you more as part of their Car Insurance policy. Select the cover to suit you from comprehensive, third party fire and theft or third party only policies listed below.
Policy Features - Aviva Car Insurance
- No Claims Discount up to a 70% on your annual premium that's quite a lot and now Aviva can guarantee you never lose it!
- The option of Guaranteed No Claims Discount on your policy, but you will need to have 5 years NCD or more.
- Guaranteed Protected No Claims Discount for the life of your car insurance policy.
- Aviva will give child car seat cover as standard and replace the seat up to the value of £100 following an accident or theft, even if there is no visible damage.
- New Car Replacement if your motor vehicle is less than 12 months old from purchase and you bought it from new and you have an accident or it's stolen and not recovered, Aviva will offer you a new motor car of the same make and model.
- Enhanced courtesy car option should you have an accident and your motor vehicle requires repair work.
- 5% discount on each additional car insured with Aviva plus they will take 5% off the existing car when renewed. What's more, if the existing car insured with us carries an NCD discount, we will match the NCD discount on each additional vehicle up to a maximum of 70%*
Aviva Car Insurance contact details:
Address: 8 Surrey Street , Norwich . NR1 3NG
Phone Number 0800 092 9564
In the search for cheaper car insurance drivers are being urged to check the many online offers provided by car insurers such as Norwich Union.
Aviva motor insurance has found that many of their policyholders are finding that parking in awkward spaces is contributing to their vehicles being scratched and thus making an insurance claim for the damage.